Studying for the PSMII is easy if done correctly; in fact, learning is not a lot (remember, it is a lightweight framework). I think that you need just a few hours a day (1-2) for one week of study like the PSMI Assesment.
To prepare for the exam, I suggest doing these things for your study:
- Read this guide and repeat the highlighted thing at the end of every topic;
- Read the PSMI guide to take a refresh;
- Read all the references at the end of every chapter to get the best insight into each argument.
On the exam day:
- Take your time to read the question carefully, because you have the time to do that;
- The exam is online but isn’t proctored, so you’re not watched by webcam, and you can stay relaxed at your home. Maybe selected date&time where you have more privacy and quiet,
- Replay to every question, because the wrong answer doesn’t decrease your score.
Additional detail on the PSMII Assessment came from scurm.org:
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 30 (partial credit provided on some questions)
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
- Language: English only
- Practice Assessment: Scrum Open (the same of PSMI, it can be useful for a refresh).